Terrex NW Geotextile
Terrex NW Geotextile has high performance staple-fibres mechanically bonded offering excellent performance against weight characteristics.
Terrex NW Geotextile
Terrex NW Geotextile is a range of staple fibre, needle punched and thermally bonded non-woven geotextiles designed specifically to offer optimum performance per unit weight.
- General purpose separator for granular layers
- Separation and strengthening
- Filtration fabrics
- Highway filter / separators
- Findrains and highway edge drainage
- French drains / wrapping stone drainage systems
- Separation under ABG Sudspave and Truckcell permeable paving systems
- Uniform tensile strength
- Wide range of CBR values
- Excellent water flows normal to plane
- Consistent pore sizes
Terrex NW geotextiles perform the functions of separation and filtration in the construction of sub-base granular layers. This separator / filter function prevents the intermixing of granular sub-base layers and the passage of stone particles which could cause the failure of the surface or pavement structure.
Terrex NW geotextiles are non-woven, needle punched, heat treated fabrics designed to offer optimum performance per with high mechanical and hydraulic properties making them the ideal choice for separation and filtration applications.
Case Studies / Recent Projects:
Terrex NW geotextile has been installed on the following projects:
The resulting mechanical robustness and excellent hydraulic properties make Terrex NW geotextiles an ideal choice for applications in filtration and separation such as a general purpose separator under site access roads and hard-standing areas, as a separation and strengthening layer under new roads and as a filter medium in the construction of French drains or a granular drainage blanket.
Terrex NW geotextiles offer many advantages including uniform tensile strength in all planes through the geotextile fabric, a wide range of CBR puncture strengths, excellent water flows normal to the plane, consistent pore opening sizes for use with a wide range of soil types and hydraulic properties suited to the demands of everyday filter separators.
The use of ABG Terrex NW geotextile may offer cost savings on the project by helping reduce the requirement for fill materials and by minimising future maintenance.
- Rail Embankment Consolidation
- ABG Porous Paving Systems BROCHURE
- ABG Reinforcement and Separation ver 1.00 BROCHURE
- ABG SuDS Permeable Paving Park and Ride Truckcell Truro UK CASE STUDY
- ABG SuDS Permeable Paving HGV Park Truckcell Road King Cannock UK CASE STUDY
- ABG Ground Stabilisation Plant Depot, Abgrid and Terrex Bredbury Manchester UK CASE STUDY
- ABG Stabilisation, Abweb and Abgrid Quarry Bank Mill, Styal, Wilmslow, UK CASE STUDY
- ABG Sudspave 40, National Star College Car Park, Ullenwood UK PROJECT STORY
Contact ABG for further information
Fill out our quick contact form with your product, application, technical or sales enquiry, and one of our team will be in contact shortly.