Erosamat Type 4K PP is a natural biodegradable mat for immediate surface protection and erosion control until vegetation is established. It consists of 100% coir matting stitched together between two binding layers of photodegradable polymer mesh. For effective protection and successful germination, it is essential that the Erosamat is pinned in close contact with the underlying soil.
Erosamat Type 4K PP products have applications in the initial protection of water channels, highway embankment slopes, landfill caps, restorations and landscaping schemes subject to surface erosion prior to the establishment of vegetation cover.
Erosamat 4K PP provides 99% soil cover and will slowly degrade to form nutrients to support vegetation.
- Material: 100% mattress grade coir
- Mass/unit area: Approx. 400 g/m2
- Thickness: 5mm
- Colours: Brown / Black
- Standard roll dimensions: 2m wide x 50m long
- Weight: 40kg per roll
- Roll diameter: 350mm
Ancillaries / Fixing Pins
- Biopins (150mm long) as shown in the image.
- Fixing pins (300 mm long) supplied in boxes of 500.
- Longer pins are required for loose soils, please enquire.