Innovative geogrid construction combining fibre reinforced polymer strips within a woven structure.
Trigrid EX is an innovative high performance geogrid combining fibre-reinforced polymer strips within a woven structure. Its junctions are high-strength welded which helps create an interlocking structure from a powerful combination of hybrid materials.
- Paved and unpaved roads
- Site access
- Airfields & Container ports
- Piling platforms
- Foundations over piles
- Void spanning
- Green roof systems
- High performance
- Resistant to installation damage
- Resistant to chemical attack
Trigrid® EX geogrid is produced from high strength polyester yarns, which have excellent durability and creep behaviour in civil engineering applications. In contrast traditional polypropylene geogrids are characteristically affected by creep to a much greater extent.
Trigrid's polyester fibres are coated in a polyolefin, which provides protection from installation damage common to polypropylene geogrids. Installation damage can lead to tensile strengths lower than those stated before installation. The Trigrid® EX polypropylene coating also provides an excellent defence against chemical attack and other external threats. Its resilience is a major advantage over other products which may lose up to 60% of their ultimate strength during construction.
Typical Client Profile:
- Highway Engineers & Contractors
- Highways Authorities
- Airport Engineers
- Local Authority Planning Depts.
- Landscape Consultants
Case Studies / Recent Projects:
ABG Trigrid geogrids have been installed on the following projects:
- Green Roof System, Alder Hey Hospital, Liverpool. UK
- Green Roof System, Recycling & Energy Facility, Leeds
- Reinforced fill, Industrial Unit Meltham UK
- Rail Embankment Consolidation
- ABG Reinforcement and Separation ver 1.00 BROCHURE
- ABG Vegetated retaining Walls ver 1.00 BROCHURE
- ABG Green Roof Extensive Erosaweb Cross Green Leeds UK CASE STUDY
- ABG Green Roof Extensive Erosaweb Alder Hey Hospital Liverpool UK CASE STUDY
- ABG Reinforced fill Trigrid Industrial Unit Meltham UK CASE STUDY
Contact ABG for further information
Fill out our quick contact form with your product, application, technical or sales enquiry, and one of our team will be in contact shortly.